Speed : 10-
Contorl : 7+
Elasticity : Stiff
Weight : ~90g
Layer : 7
- DONIC Bloodwood 7 Senso (OFF+) - blades of noble lineage
- Made in Sweden
- We have combined the finest woodplies for our new DONIC BLOODWOOD blades, plies which are normally used in the production of exclusive high quality speakers and musical instruments.
- The Bloodwood outer plies are especially solid and hard, to produce the blades` required stiffness. In order to create the best possible mixture of power and feel it was important to combine the hard outer plies with soft inner plies and carefully harmonize the different thicknesses.
- We had to establish new technology to glue the Bloodwood plies: Bloodwood and Palisander plies required stronger pressure and higher temperatures in the gluing process in order to create perfect feel and avoid disturbing vibration.
- DONIC BLOODWOOD 7 SENSO is an attacking blade of especially high quality.
- This is an exciting blade for the uncompromising attacker, due to the well balanced Senso - Technology. This 7 ply top quality Swedish blade gives the player full initiative when returning the ball without loss of control. The new Swedish top quality blades from DONIC have unrivalled feel when playing!
* Concave = Flared.
* Please check with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for other types of handle which are not listed for sell.