This listing is for One piece of Butterfly Primorac Blade & TWO pieces Butterfly Sriver Rubbers (Red x1 & Black x1). This combination will be assembled-glued and side taped (*Please let us know if you prefer to assemble the rubbers by yourself). Besides Sriver, you can choose Sriver EX and Sriver FX for combination.
Recommendatio: for beginner or preliminary level player.
1). Butterfly Primorac Table Tennis Blade(OFF-)
Handle : Flared (FL)
Ply: 5 Plywood
Weight: 86g ±
- Butterfly Primorac table tennis blade (OFF-).
- It's African wood (Limba) allows the ball to stay on the racket longer providing good feel and control.
- A good all-around offensive blade. Compact head-size. BTY's best selling blade of 1995.
- The Butterfly Primorac blade is often one of the blades recommended to new players when they want to buy their first "Custom Blade" without rubbers.
- Primorac blade has good feel and control, without being too fast for players still developing their technique. Generally considered to be a 'can't go wrong' first blade.
- Made in Japan.
2). Butterfly Sriver Table Tennis Rubber
- The most successful and the most popular Butterfly Rubber.
- The combination of a relatively hard and spinny surface with a medium and flexible sponge makes SRIVER an explosively offensive rubber or an easy-to-vary and controlled all round rubber
- Balance between speed and spin. According to Butterfly: "The most popular rubber of all-time". No other rubber is capable of producing such a wide range of spin and speed. Butterfly SRIVER has all the "Gears" and is used by almost every style player at the world-class level.
- Made in Japan
Color : Red and Black
Thickness : Max & 2.1mm (depends on availability)